The harmful effects of residual chlorine
Filtering the water you shower in is as important or more so than filtering drinking water...
Residual chlorine (Cl) is absorbed into the body through digestive organs, skin and respiratory organs, its strong oxidizing power is able to kill body cells even at low concentration levels.
A surprising and lets be honest, shocking fact is that more active chlorine is absorbed by the body during taking a shower than when drinking water.
Residual chlorine (Cl) easily volatilizes during showering, diffuses in the air, and is concentrated in a closed bathroom.
The amount of chlorine absorbed through the skin and respiratory organs during showering is 3 to 4 times greater than that absorbed by drinking water.
Click here to see an extraordinary demonstration of what happens to your skin when exposed to chlorine.
How it works...
WITH NEGATIVE IONS!
Therapy shower, is a new concept in shower design incorporating a unique magnet which destroys large water molecule clusters into smaller ones and eliminating hard water deposits. Entering the shower head the water molecule is forced through a newly invented shower plate the resultant water spray being a mass of negative ions – some 250,000 are emitted (50 times more than a waterfall) delivering a shower experience unequalled.